Call for Executive Director Applications
This is currently a volunteer position to start, however, the individual that becomes our Executive Director, will be compensated based on a percentage of funds raised and grants acquired.
Taking applications through December 17, 2019
Job starts January 6th, 2020.
- Experience with fund raising, grant writing, donor relations and event planning
- Strong communication skills
- Some administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work well with all personality types
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive (Slack proficiency a bonus)
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to: email@example.com
You can Download the Posting here.