- This event has passed.
50 Hour Slam 2015 KICK OFF WEEKEND
March 27, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - March 29, 2015 @ 10:00 pm PDT
“ It is here!!!! You got 50 hours what can You create?!!!”
A CALL TO ALL SPOKANE TO SLAMMERS AND SOON TO BE FUTURE SLAMMERS
Announcing the 5th Annual 50 Hour SLAM INLAND NORTHWEST FILM FESTIVAL.
• The official Kick Off is on Friday March 27 at 7:30pm at the
• KSPS Studio located 3911 S Regal St, Spokane, WA 99223.
• The doors will be open at 6:30 pm and close promptly at 7:30 pm.
• Secret criteria, official rules are reviewed and fill out official entry form.
• Completed projects returned Sunday March 29 time TBA Saranac Public House 21 West Main Ave.
The filmmakers will have exactly 50 hours to complete a 3 to 6 minute movie; starting from the writing and development process all the way to the final editing stage. The competitors will be encouraged to experiment and push their talents to create a unique and entertaining piece for their entry.
They will be judged by a panel of 7 independent judges and the top 15 movies will get screening for an audience at the Bing Crosby Theater May 2rd 2015.
The clock is primed and ready to countdown the precious minutes of the 50 HOUR SLAM!
Who will walk away with THE SEPTI, HIP CLIP OR SLAMMY Awards for 2015